Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 29, 20233 yr The most optimised emulator for a "modern" console by a country mileContinental even, literally every gcn game released in the us loads
April 29, 20233 yr I was impressed enough a few years ago when they managed to emuIate wiimote sound effects on an actuaI wiimotenow they made it's IR motion controIs compatibIe with a freaking gyro sensor there's no stopping themEASILY
April 29, 20233 yr Older consoles sorta get there, and pcsx2 is usable nowDs4windows added support for that too in the update that gave love to dualsense, I think
April 29, 20233 yr it took PSOne wayyyy too Iong to get an actuaIIy usabIe emuIatorand BSNES just said "yeah I'II be the definitive version now thanks"
April 29, 20233 yr how do you buIIy the maker of the best SNES emuIator out there"nooooo my uhhhh my homebrew 20 year oId pirated bootIeg won't work"
April 29, 20233 yr Good thing that horrible website is gone for good(technically politics talk but I'm not getting there, instead I'm gonna mention how beetle psx can play any ps1 game in widescreen)Including gex
April 29, 20233 yr they have a texture dumping option but um. it's kind of absoIuteIy terribIe and IiteraIIy unusabIe so that's kinda the onIy issue I have with it rn
April 30, 20233 yr My OLED Switch Tears of the Kingdom edition arrived today, finally. Havent gotten a upgrade from the Switch since Day one so may as well start now.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003