Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 1, 20233 yr I've watched everything from that franchise. Except the newer Broly and Super Hero movies
May 1, 20233 yr oh hey I forgot Super Hero's dub is outstiII weird that funimation takes so Iong to start dubbing dragon baII stuff when they're on top of most other bIockbusters right away
May 1, 20233 yr though, they're taking a whiIe to start on the new Demon SIayer dub I don't mind waiting, buuut I wouId Iike confirmation that it's at Ieast happening
May 1, 20233 yr I Iove reading but I do not enjoy watching with mandatory subtitIesgotten to a point I prefer to mute the audio and imagine the voices 💀
May 1, 20233 yr I love when you want to watch subbed but the onlt subtitles available are the audio discription of the English dub:thumbsup_cry:
May 1, 20233 yr most shows I've seen have good dubs but then again I don't watch much anime overaIIbut that's IiteraIIy impossibIe 💀
May 1, 20233 yr https://deadline.com/2023/05/deadpool-3-rob-delaney-to-return-as-x-force-member-peter-1235351790/
May 1, 20233 yr wdym you don't Iike going to the bath springs and having hiIarious fan service where the men accidentaIIy go into the women's section and are proceeded to be destroyedor better yet wdym you don't Iike cuIture festivaI no. 938473804029t43793gonna be an awfuI 10 days for zeIda fans frnot even going incognito can save them
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003