Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 1, 20233 yr It's like I get it Japan you're a very pretty country with rich culture; why are you still insecure lolLike I prefer the dub script of DBZ than the Japanese one full stop lol idc
May 1, 20233 yr they are very fast in terms of taking streams down. Wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo has one or two guys who camp 4Chan and Reddit threads just to take streams down
May 1, 20233 yr yeah it do be Iike that LOLit's never the peopIe that want to pIay the game doing the earIy Ieak streams
May 1, 20233 yr this shit is genuinely as bad as the one game journalist who played cupheadholy firetruckmaybe it's all game journalists in disguise
May 1, 20233 yr LfT plzSome people just aren't that great at games lol-- and that's ok.Don't need to go all "Souls Community" on 'em
May 1, 20233 yr It would be Souls community like if I'd pretend that easy games are hard and that it would be some type of accomplishment to clear these games
May 1, 20233 yr a lot of other games are genuinely harder than souls games but the soulsborne community will never be ready for this discussion 😔bc it hurts their feelingsthe hardest game I have ever played is Celeste because I am absolutely terrible in platformers KEKW
May 1, 20233 yr I would have to think of what my hardest is- like I've played games with hard challenges or platinum but through and through hard? Idk. Like Souls games sure but you do one playthrough and, you can break the game in half usually.
May 1, 20233 yr my first run in Bloodborne was 30 hours. And in the second one I cleared it after 4 hours because I wanted the other ending for the platinum trophyalso firetruck chalice dungeons MadgeI went through this shit and expected a cool boss and then she was bugged lmaoand then I played the DLC and was pogging constantlyupper cathedral ward was legitimately more scary in terms of atmosphere than most resident evil games for me
May 1, 20233 yr I've heard good things about the atmosphere in souIs games, but this is the first time I've heard one be described as actuaIIy spooky
May 1, 20233 yr the game goes full cosmic horror in this part of the gameI went into the place without a torch and it was dark as firetruck. There are creepy alien enemies, werewolves that can jumpscare you by jumping into the area through windowsand there's even a h.p lovecraft reference where you can break a window which then leads you to a really creepy boss
May 1, 20233 yr Yeah on DS 1 and 2 especially in a first playthrough, there were times I was just walking- being afraid of what could be around the next corner.They're not horror games, but, they're intimidating ones.
May 1, 20233 yr Mad because it leaked or mad because of what's in the leaks not being what he wanted?What does insecurity have to do with anything?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003