Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 2, 20233 yr apparently no one cares about ffxvi event nda lmaoor in general ndapeople talking freely about it in a twitch streamor they were allowed to talk about these things specifically. I didn't ask
May 2, 20233 yr that's the same impression I goteven clive's va was in the twitch chat and talked about the titan sound effect
May 2, 20233 yr I need AAAs to get this mind set that yoshi and his team have of making sure we don't need a day one patch at all and the game is working perfectly
May 2, 20233 yr If the open world reward design is like in XC3 I will pogthe renown system looks interestingthe stagger damage is nice btwI hope it stays like this in the final game💀
May 2, 20233 yr I hope they do that for XVII. But right now it seems like they might go for turnbased if the new mihoyo game is successfulthey want this crowd of weebsif this new game is a success we might see a big number of turnbased games again considering that p5 was already popular
May 2, 20233 yr P5 is but it's still niche and I'm not expecting star rail to be a long term supported game it's just a new hoyo game I'm expecting this with zenless zone zero too
May 2, 20233 yr it's crazy how popular these games are. I showed my 14 year old cousin XVI and he said that the gameplay looks like Genshin due to the cooldowns 💀
May 2, 20233 yr and then I told him that it's a character action game like DMC and he didn't know what DMC even is and I showed him the Vergil meme and now he wants to play dmc 5
May 2, 20233 yr It's how it is that in 20 years there not gonna talk about mario, sonic, final fantasy, etc. It'll be fortnite, genshin, and mobile games
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003