Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 2, 20233 yr Like I've been knowing why so many of these publishers are trying to do these live services and always online games cause that's what the public wants
May 2, 20233 yr as much as mobile games deserves the bashing due to their disgusting monetization but I am glad that Genshin was such a big success because it will cause studios to release their games on multiple platforms at least. these type of games will never go away so we should hope that more people can play them at leastgenshin proved that people want this shit on other platformsalso because I want to play ever crisis on pc lmaoand the kh game
May 2, 20233 yr Well kh shouldn't even do mobile anymoreIt fails everytimeJust make proper games on pc and console
May 2, 20233 yr um actually chi only lasted for 3 years, then they started ux(no, I'm not being serious about this nitpicking)Can I just... Not picking on you or anything, but can we please get rid of stagger bars in games? I've never liked the concept
May 2, 20233 yr Rare but not unheard of HawkxSnake unified cross W tag team moment.I hate Stagger bars lolStranger of Paradise was the one FF game where it didn't piss me off.
May 3, 20233 yr this is so weeeirrrddd seeing a fuIIy animated movie not being an hour 30consider this a Tri-Attack cuz we boutta have cross Y tag team momentI don't see the point of stagger at aII in an action game when you can just use dizzying attacks
May 3, 20233 yr I don't see the point of it in an rpgIn RPG's, you find and exploit weaknesses. What was that too simple for Square??? "Yeah no let's just add a second bar under their health to give the illusion of strategy guys-- make it so you have to engage withbit to get a couple trophies/achievement." Like piss off lmaoI'm not saying it doesn't work, it's good in SOP, it's fine in the 7's but bro, why was it in 13? Or 15??? Those games didn't need it.
May 3, 20233 yr ..............I didn't even remember it was in 15 💀7R at Ieast has moves that actuaIIy raise the stagger bar by a decent amount it's stiII vastIy unengaging cuz you're essentiaIIy aIways saving your strongest attacks for a specific moment rather than using them in any opening you can findbut in 15?? you couId remove it and no one wouId notice
May 3, 20233 yr DaZ I think you try* to *not remember 15 or anything about it 😂Yeah Tifa was actually good for something lmaoAnd I'll give 7R this-- even at Max level, normal or hard, you're never powerful enough that certain parts are too easy so the stagger is actually a viable strategy. But still.
May 3, 20233 yr Hey man I remember when that shit was announced in Middle School ok-- I waited 😭I don't even hate 15They just uh, they, they should have finished it though.It was fine.
May 3, 20233 yr LMAOI'd argue it's a bad game mainIy because somehow, over the course of 10 years, it remained unfinishedI don't think they ever even had a proper design document for the thing how eIse do you shift the entire gamepIay and story Iike that
May 3, 20233 yr And of course the geeks on Twitter blamed Nomura even though it was clearly, at most, half his fault.Like trust me ok there's plenty of things you could critique Nomura on, but, that dude tries, he tries to be punctual with his projects but shit happens 😂
May 3, 20233 yr I'm just saying, I love both of them but people let Yoko Taro slide for a lot of random stuff compared to Nomura's random streams of thoughts Especially when doesn't even write that much compared to say Nojima lol
May 3, 20233 yr But you see Nier is different, it's A. Not Nomura, and B. Yoko Taro is the critical darlingEven though no one gave a SHIT about that first Nier 😂
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003