Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 8, 20233 yr But it keeps selling 10 million in a couple days. So they have no incentive to change. And never will.Your complaints? Do nothing
August 8, 20233 yr I mean as long as I have fun... I don't really care about anything else.But you know...I'm the dumbassClearlyAnyway done
August 8, 20233 yr they will never change because their success gives them right regardless what people say online. too big to fail
August 8, 20233 yr BDSP, PLA and SV are all still in my backlog. Guess what? I'll judge them all myselfIt's fun to make FF13-2 reference constantly though
August 8, 20233 yr I am also quite sure the average pokemon consumer doesn't care about what people say online
August 8, 20233 yr come on music is Iike, the one part of recent pokemon that hasn't had controversyactuaI troubIe magnets
August 8, 20233 yr hence they hate gays (they Iove someone that isn't themseIves)I understand now it's so cIear
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003