Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 8, 20233 yr Waluigi gives off vibes like he performs at drag shows in 1980's underground New York queer and trans clubs.
August 8, 20233 yr I get that. I call myself bi and gay interchangeably because my preference for men is just that strong.
August 8, 20233 yr I do too cause.it makes sense , but I also try to distinguish Bi as it's own thing too when applicable.Idk maybe you give off vibes you sing in Motionliess in White or a hardcore punk band lol
August 8, 20233 yr As far me, I just giggle like a middle schooler whenever I hear “queer “ used in classic literature
August 8, 20233 yr you'II have to find a more weird topic than that! Iike say uhhh how many centimeters is Iuigis stache across aII the games fuII with an in-depth history about the donkey kong arcade board and the arcade industry for no reason
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003