Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 15, 20233 yr see, that's what i thought, and yet for some reason it didn't do that last time. that's why i wanted to double check
August 15, 20233 yr ngl bruce doing this while laughing is so firetrucking psychotic if you ask me lmaothe scene with barbara was also firetrucking brutalalso what is going on with the one piece anime currently?so much hate regarding gear 5so much hate regarding gear 5/the episode in general
August 15, 20233 yr it doesn’t animate Iike ass😱the animation for Gear 5 is some of the most energetic scenes I’ve seen in a Iong whiIe fits Iuffy perfectIybro turns moves Iike a rubberhose era character so often aImost as if he’s made of rubber or smthn 😳anime viewers see good animation so rareIy that when it shows up, they think it Iooks awfuInot anime enough ie. too much animation
August 15, 20233 yr It's so sad that we maybe will never get a TWEWY game again...I am worried about octopath tooSE recently said that they want to focus more on their AAA titlesand apparently they also cancelled mid and smaller sized projects
August 15, 20233 yr Square Enix is more than Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Questit's still crazy that we get 3 mainline FF titles in the span of 1 yearwe had XVI, next is rebirth and dawntrail in summer 2024
August 15, 20233 yr I heard from certain sources that the investors are apparently pissed regarding Dawntrails delay.
August 15, 20233 yr … I’d rather keep the awesome games we have than get another one that just drags down the franchise honestly 😅
August 15, 20233 yr the FFXIV expansion got delayed a few months so it releases in the same timeframe again
August 15, 20233 yr they want summer releases for ffxiv expansionsand I am honestly glad they delayed it because Endwalker suffered a lot from having almost no group content for casualsexcept for savage raids there is nothing to dofor group contentand the issue with ultimate raids is that we got two of them but they are just too hardit took the best world of warcraft guild 6 months to clear the latest ultimate raidfunny thing is they enjoy ultimate raids in XIV at this point probably more than Mythic raids in WoW because they can do them at their pace instead of being forced to rush them so they can get they world first killThey had 1748 attempts until they cleared the latest ultimate raid the fight is 20 minutes long btw.
August 15, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/StarWars0nly/status/1691178782030176256?t=CACShfiHBHbC7Z8SpLMPZQ&s=19
August 15, 20233 yr I have never played/touched/watched/heard of TWEWY outside of Dream Drop Distance. I just got into it yesterday.
August 15, 20233 yr I just woke up.And I’m not lying.I got back from@having a dream about Ruby Gilman.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003