Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 15, 20233 yr forces and Iost worId are awfuI but no one pretends they're the best either or even good the dev team for frontiers beIieves they've made the best game everwe're reaIIy proud of what we've madeour perfect gIorious 5/10on an objective IeveI, yeah it's better than forces but even then, that's the onIy thing it's better than Imao
August 15, 20233 yr yes and it's the fault of persona 5 that I am now hyperaware regarding stuff like this lmaoalso the audio work in ragnarok is fantastic and at some point I realized the thing with the raven sound
August 15, 20233 yr So let me get this straight lol- the games that are like a 3 and a 4 are better than the game that's a 5, maybe 6, because.people like it
August 15, 20233 yr not because they Iike it cuz they genuineIy beIieve it was made with passion and Iove
August 15, 20233 yr so much careso much care that you can't teII a frontiers environment from a pubg environment
August 15, 20233 yr Square Enix didn’t give any of their TWEWY characters piercings because they knew they’d be too powerful
August 15, 20233 yr Could have given Beat a nose ring at leastYou sure you're not just looking too deep on that one lol- if I let fans influence my thoughts on things I'd have dropped KH years ago
August 15, 20233 yr Iisten if they can cIaim it's the best I can cIaim it's the worstif the fans weren't so quick to cIaim a hiII to be the peak, maybe I'd've just caIIed it a 5 and Ieft it that year ago
August 15, 20233 yr That boy is an Eyebrow piercing guy.Sho is the one who feels like a nose ring guy.
August 15, 20233 yr because that's how Josh bejust wait untiI you get to Another Day - This Day Ends With You you might Iose your mind
August 15, 20233 yr Next prediction: Joshua is in KAHOOTS with the Reapers.I have another theory.DaZ is going to shoot me.Sooo I think Joshua is in kahoots with the Reapers and is setting Neku up for failure. He just knows too much about the shenaniganery going on, he was there when Neku died in Udagawa, and can make calls on his phone when no other Player can do it. Neku’s ability to use multiple pins is odd too within the world, because most people can only use one tule of ability or have to manually switch theirs out if what Rhyme said is true. Something fishy is going on behind the scenes and Neku is being prayed on. He’s a simple minnow fish in the ocean and Joshua is the deep sea light luring him further into the depths. “Yeah, I can make calls on my phone, know reapers call street names by numbers, and know about your death once you scanned my brain. I’m TOTALLY a normal Player though. Definitely.”
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003