Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 21, 20233 yr I met sakaguchi onceIn final fantasy XIV I still want my SE all stars dev stream where all of them do a ultimate or savage raid in FFXIV while being completely drunk this shit would be so much fun to watchimagine a raid with nomura, matsuno, sakaguchi, kitase, nojima, yoshi p and ishikawa
August 21, 20233 yr they already did it once but it was only sakaguchi and matsunoI didn't understand anything but one of the FFXIV subreddit translators who can understand and speak japanese said it was hilarious
August 21, 20233 yr omfg lmao. female character tells the gay character in my party to show her his mighty staff and he be like "b1tch don't touch me I am gay" LMAOthis is hilarious omfg
August 21, 20233 yr not even Mario 64 hens been voicing mario since 94DUUUUDE YESSSSSSSSwhat a huge favour
August 21, 20233 yr 💀man nintendo suuure Ioves to be incapabIe of making me happyya’II got FaIcon’s VA back just so he couId sIurp noodIes for a traiIer for another character but aren’t gonna Iet charIes be in anything againWAIT I KEEP FORGETTING HE HAS 2 LINES IN THE MARIO MOVIE YESSSSS
August 21, 20233 yr Ah, did not know thatI think you need to take a step back and relax a little. It was just announced that he's stepping down, I doubt that's all Nintendo will do.
August 21, 20233 yr why not I highIy doubt Nintendo cares for a IowIy voice actorespeciaIIy a non-japanese one
August 21, 20233 yr This sounds pretty harsh. But one day he will leave this world behind. So they had to replace him. Guess it is okay if he wants to live the rest of his life differently now.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003