Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 21, 20206 yr Using batteries is fine, that's actually a feature I wish Sony would implement. What I hate is that rechargeable batteries are sold separately
September 21, 20206 yr Getting this for now in case I dont get the PS5 at launch (which is very likely at this rate) Better be safe than sorry for spoilers sake
September 21, 20206 yr Still not sure what I am gonna doI want to play this right away but I also wanna play this on the ps5But also spoilersAgh
September 21, 20206 yr As long as the game looks "good enough" it dont really matter that much in the long run.Especially since Im getting the PS4 Pro for this situation as a whole
September 21, 20206 yr I just bought a good enough 4K TV for the new systems, may as well take use of it until I get mine
September 21, 20206 yr So your Ps4 version of spiderman will workand those saves will be thereits just they used new assets
September 22, 20206 yr Can someone link me the YT page where i can watch the stream for the event?Wanting to watch just the event for MoM
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003