Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 28, 20233 yr idk if I’II ever stop if I start with it’s character designI’m sure that made them happy too 😌
August 28, 20233 yr I asked them some basic questions. The game has a steal feature and I asked them how they encourage people to use steal more often because in most turn-based games it's garbage
August 28, 20233 yr due to bad rewardsand they told me that they didn't really think about it and might improve the dropsbecause it was the usual "hey you can steal hp reg items you will never use" reward
August 28, 20233 yr hmm hmmthe onIy game I ever used SteaI reguIarIy on was FF9, and even then onIy cuz I had a cheat that enabIed 100% steaI rate Imao
August 28, 20233 yr FF9 and FF10 had great steal systems. 9 because of sick weapon rewards and 10 because you could use it offensively on machine enemiesI hope the game will turn out to be great. We need good indie games. I also played a zelda like game where you play a reapergetting a scythe instead of the usual sword was so firetrucking cool
August 28, 20233 yr that's the gamethe artstyle looked like miniscapoh and I also met the german va of Dion from FF16
August 28, 20233 yr "We need you to work 20 hours on 2 different shows so we can meet our quote of 10 shows and 3 movies a year." "Sir... please, I just want to see my kids-" "it's a world of laugher and a* *world of tEARS-"
August 28, 20233 yr the messenger is also really goodit's a really fun metroidvaniais it possible to buy the game seperately or is it only on ps+?it's only ps+ apparently 💀firetruck I also still need to finish octopath and armored core oh no💀
August 28, 20233 yr woah woah woah there Iiftyou do understand that means you're gonna buy the 30 additionaI costume packs and aIso mp3s from different games packs right$8 minimumthat's a huge commitment are you sure about thisthis is atIus make no mistake that's gonna happen
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003