Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20233 yr even FF13 is great but the FF community still isn't ready for this conversationI give them 10 more years
August 29, 20233 yr True, but if it's for a cosplay, you only need to focus on the parts people see. Most of the shirt's covered by the vest and the coat, so you'd just need to work on the parts that aren't
August 29, 20233 yr I did play through the FF13 games recently. I haven't finished 13-2 yet and I have yet to start on LR.Honestly the combat was more fun than I expected
August 29, 20233 yr I disIike 13 as much as I disIike 7R great cutscenes, fun characters, decent diaIogue at times, nice voice acting I greatIy disIike the gamepIay and oh my god haIIways
August 29, 20233 yr First games story is so-so though, especially with how they introduce things and it feels more like a chore to read up on them
August 29, 20233 yr I didn't even realize cocoon was a seperate planet until halfway through the game
August 29, 20233 yr I really hope that they get better with this in the future. It's crazy that out of all SE games I have played only FF12 and KH games had acceptable level designI was hoping for octopath being better at this but it's honestly not that different
August 29, 20233 yr Makes it even more crazy that FF16 is somehow worse than FF7R despite having bigger areas
August 29, 20233 yr At least FF7R if you make a small detour somewhere you can actualy get something goodDo that in FF16 and you get a potion if you are lucky
August 29, 20233 yr I love that in KH you get things like ability or strength boostsor broken shit like fire cufflinks
August 29, 20233 yr the loot cave in pirates in KH3 is always so satisfyingyou get two mickey emblems, tons of treasures and crabsKH3 loot is actually so memorable that I know the exact spots of some of the good shitspecifically cosmic arts and fire cufflinks
August 29, 20233 yr Items you receive as loot should only be things you can buy if a) you're early in the game and they're currently too expensive for you but won't be later, and b) same as above, only now you're further in the game and are revisiting areas to get loot you missed before
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003