Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 8, 20233 yr YEAH BUT CAN IT BEAT GOKU--https://tenor.com/view/justin-bieber-gun-to-head-killed-shot-murder-gif-15275179
September 8, 20233 yr I FORGOT TO SEND YOU THAT--- TOdd hOward said Get Good to PC gamers 😂😂How dare.Goku can barely do 1+1; he can't comprehend the economic disparity amongst the populace 😭He can't just punch Capitalism in the face and make it do better
September 8, 20233 yr OH WAIT THEY CAN'TTHEY CANNOT CANCEL THE GOVERNMENT OF SINGAPORE LITERALLY REQUIRES THEM TO RELEASE IT
September 8, 20233 yr LITERALLYubisoft was going overbudget and pIead to the government of singapore for funding they accepted and now they cannot canceI the gameanything other than a fantastic reIease wouId be an utter embarassmentwhich doesn't bode weII for a game that had a "mediocre cIosed beta test"not at the moogIe
September 8, 20233 yr 😂😂😂😂😂I literally never heard of thatThey went to a GOVERNMENT for funding on their VIDEO G A M E
September 8, 20233 yr oh you knowww singapore? pirates? they're such a great representation of the countr-....I get the feeIing no one thought this through
September 8, 20233 yr My talent is glitching out the games I play and accidentally cheating my way to victory.
September 8, 20233 yr Because I said “They’re farming daemons like cattle lol.” and they didn’t respond.They have their daemons raised all natural BABEY.Grass fed and everything.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003