Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20233 yr yeah i got it, but now someone needs to actually share the video of the scene because i gotta hear this comparisoni mean, i'll give them a small degree of leeway on that, considering some of the earlier dubs made some pretty egregious changes. jelly donuts in pokemon, cousins in sailor moon, etc.(used egregious twice in the same day: acheivement?)
September 14, 20233 yr You are correct, but see that's my issue- no one wants to move on.People treat the Sailor Moon and Jelly Donut thing like it was 5 years agoHomie, it was like 20 lol you know what I'm saying?Like there is a willingness an enforced mindset of people NOT engaging with English Dubs because that's all they think of are the worst case examples from the last century. It pisses me off when I play P5 or a recent Yakuza game and I have to sound like a used car dealer trying to sell people on them lmao I hate the phrase "Yeah the English dub is ACRUALLY good!"
September 14, 20233 yr DUDE THERE'S SO MANY ITS INSANE.Now I do agree that some dub VA's sound really samey. I agree that comparing 90's-ehhh let's say '05, have much more personality and distinction than VA performance from 2013-honestly I'd say like 18Its getting better tho.Yong Yea proves anyone can do it now so 🙃
September 14, 20233 yr oh Iordit's just gonna be more of the anime oh godexcept, unIike the anime, it cannot go on for 20 years without the actors age showingsobe quick about it but if you are quick about it then it'II be rushed ....how do you win
September 14, 20233 yr Why don't these companies try something not obvious?Why don't they show some balls and try adapting Sailor Moon? Or Evangelion like Hollywood has wanted to off and on for 15 years
September 14, 20233 yr I mean come on, Cowboy Bebop? One Piece? They dried Death Note years ago- why all the entry level bullshit?
September 14, 20233 yr Try something that'd take more than flashy costumes- try a GUNDAM, try Ultraman, firetruck give me Astro Boy at this point.
September 14, 20233 yr noyou want what you want frikkin uhhhhhno sorry idc you get uhhhhhhh attack on titan Iive action (this is reaI)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003