Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 14, 20233 yr It also looks like he will have unique skills for the moogle I can't wait for next week, I really hope party switching mid combat is a thing
September 14, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Limen_nt/status/1702464209261412819?t=gLAa5V9vrsTBpc_lk6bXmA&s=19
September 14, 20233 yr That's honestly dopeWish Square would release these trailers on the press site so we can actually see stuff properlyThe compression on youtube is ass
September 14, 20233 yr its mostly just hold down cast as her thingi dont like barret or aerith combat
September 14, 20233 yr Yeah but her triangle attack never made sense to me eitherDoes it really do anything
September 14, 20233 yr At least with Barret I can deal damage with no issuesI couldn't figure it out with Aerith
September 14, 20233 yr I am gonna guess they will do two new playable characters each game. So Red and Cait in this and then Vincent and Cid in RE3
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003