Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20233 yr well I wouldnt have to pay the full amount rn and just wait til a week before release
September 15, 20233 yr i had mine preordered from the day they put it up on amazon and when the time came it said "no delivery date available"so i cancelled and went to pick up at best buyamazon is ass at keeping their day 1 guarantee for games noweven if you ordered early
September 15, 20233 yr It was bad enough w/ the remake for FFVII, but Pokémon Scarlet was late as well and they could not stick to the pre-order bonus like they listed in the flier.
September 15, 20233 yr I'd've gone w/ Gamestop if I had known.KH3 I got through Gamestop b/c they had the special PS4.
September 15, 20233 yr I wonder if someone goes deluxe, they'll get the artbook, mini soundtrack, and steelbook case.
September 15, 20233 yr My concern w/ the controller skin is how it could interfere w/ the senses of the touchpad.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003