Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20233 yr Good way to get new interested players inI love that stupid big ass super saiyan hairI just noticied, is that a moogle summonI just noticed, is that a moogle summon
September 15, 20233 yr That's gonna be the plan for that extra money with rebirth and remake for part 3
September 15, 20233 yr I don't really see that ever happeningThen again I never imagined Microsoft to buy Bethesta and Activision so what do I know
September 15, 20233 yr Never really know what gaming companies are doing behind the scenes. So hard to say.
September 15, 20233 yr oh wow that's a good deaIoh it's onIy temporary oh weII, good for as Iong as it's aroundoh wait buying this means pre-orderingnnnope goodbye
September 15, 20233 yr ...aIso this um. I reaIIy wanna appreciate the HD textures I honestIy do it's a great deaI of effortbut these environments were not buiIt for it mmmmm deIicious cheese aIso gotta Iove how it doesn't say it was made in UE4 but it's so obvious with how UE4 it Iooks (it doesn't care for atmosphere) gta definitive edition headass
September 15, 20233 yr https://fxtwitter.com/noobde/status/1702506769044369697?s=46&t=o-KznPfgIlUhFhuJbT4vPQ
September 15, 20233 yr I need Square to give the summons there own themes for the fightsthe standard music just doesnt do it
September 15, 20233 yr That would be dopeI don't expect it, I think it will just be saved for story bosses to have unique onesSo long as they keep up the same energy for the soundtrack like they did with Remake, I will be happyThey knocked it out of the park on that one
September 15, 20233 yr In the first pic you should switch out the I with the Tifa pic you have there and have it match the shading
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003