Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 16, 20233 yr I guess in 3 he was just way to happy that it ruined my image of him in the others
September 16, 20233 yr See now that's a beef I have with the writing too3D ruined Sora lol3 is better but3 acts like this is how Sora always has been and he really hasn't
September 16, 20233 yr I was hoping it'd be a thing of like "he's just putting on a brave face to cover up the pain" and they kind of imply that but they don't do anything with it.Oh yeah I guess soIf we're NERDS 😤
September 16, 20233 yr if it wasnt for him there wouldnt be no ff7 ac no crisis core etc etc cause ff7 he did lore for cloud etc etc and that wouldnt have been a success without him. its not fanboying if he made it popular with other people for ps1.
September 16, 20233 yr I`ve said before that AC shouldnt have been done anyway cause FF7 ended nicely and tabata with hajime directed Crisis core nomura was creative directorThe point is he has faults and he does great at certain things, I can see what people criticize him for. Most of the stuff he does people be acting like he 4D chess when its not, and the other side be like "whats this KH shit" when the OG writer for 7 is writing the reamke
September 16, 20233 yr yeah nomura tried to stay true to the og ff7 when the og writer want to change it up
September 16, 20233 yr yeah trust me the fact everyone thinks nomura writes every game just makes me laugh
September 16, 20233 yr But who was the one that got blamed for the Remnants shit? Nomura.I saw someone who thought Nomura was trash as a designer but, they were saying it in the context that they thought he did the character designs for FF12.
September 17, 20233 yr IT LOOK SO GOOD BROI'm just impressed they got the game running!!!!at what cost. at what cost.fun fact, on handheId, the game is a dynamic 480p and it stiII Iags to 30fps when you caII in an assist
September 17, 20233 yr https://vxtwitter.com/RogeeRoger/status/1702910034093453817?t=mmKrnbmU0be4_GNf1FPqtg&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003