Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 26, 20233 yr I can't tell if you are making fun of Peppa Pig or it's from a game you are playing
September 26, 20233 yr As funny as it would be making fun of Peppa Pig, I'm talking about this FF14 questline
September 26, 20233 yr the current questline has lore that is relevant for the endwalker 6.0 quest btw. And it's the most hilarious thing ever when I saw thisI firetrucking died
September 26, 20233 yr Oh yeah, I've heard that there are some side quests that have pretty significant story lore, is there any that I should be looking out for while I'm going through the game?
September 26, 20233 yr I'm doing alexander and void ark quests right now, so I'll make sure to wrap those upEven Bahamut?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003