Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 26, 20233 yr bahamut was a good raid set imo I like going through the areas then to the raid boss
September 26, 20233 yr so in general I'd recommend doing all raid quests and trial quests. Endwalker has no trial quest because it got made into the mainstory 💀 so just continue the msq for it
September 26, 20233 yr each expansion has a trial sidequest series and two raid sidequests. In Heavensward it would be the warring triad (trial sidequest), alexander (normal raid sidequest), void ark (alliance raid sidequest)
September 26, 20233 yr OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOk THAT'S good to knowdoes ARR that a trial sidequest?
September 26, 20233 yr So Bahamut is the only optional raid sidequest thing but I can come back and do that when I'm overpowered
September 26, 20233 yr That's neat. I doubt I will play it anytime soon. Maybe when Dawnbreaker is out, although probably won't be on release.
September 26, 20233 yr stormblood is four lords (trial series), Ivalice (alliance raid), Omega (normal raid) Shadowbringers is weapons (trial series), Nier Automata (Alliance Raid), Eden (normal raid) Endwalker is MSQ (trial series), alliance raid (the twelve), pandaemonium (normal raid)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003