Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 27, 20233 yr I hope first order of buisness is for new guy is "playstatrion headquarters going back to japan"
September 27, 20233 yr I don't really see why they need to. PS is doing great where they are now.Also it's not like them moving will suddenly make japanese games out of thin airThey just need to build a company there
September 27, 20233 yr no there not for what they put out in diverse games like platformers, RPGs, etc.
September 27, 20233 yr Again, making them move HQ is not going to make japanese games magicallyThey can do that by putting money into japanWhich they should do, I agreeI just find it ridiculous to say that they need to move
September 27, 20233 yr cause it changes the mindset, ever since they moved to cali its not been great in terms of games they put out and closing japan studios
September 27, 20233 yr Closing of Japan Studios had nothing to do with the moveThat was all because they did way too many projects, and what came out didn't sell well
September 27, 20233 yr I don't disagree with thatI just find it weird to believe that moving hq will somehow solve it
September 27, 20233 yr They have been western focused for a long time, that's not going to change if they move
September 27, 20233 yr I just said I don't disagree with thatI just don't believe moving it will solve itBecause what they need to do is actually put money where they can focus on it
September 27, 20233 yr Nah go back to japan get that mind set not the western one, you can still make spiderman and last of us but there needs to be a change back
September 27, 20233 yr HahahaWhatever, this is going in circlesAll I will say is, a move is not happening, and if it ever does it's not because of that reason
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003