Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 28, 20233 yr Unless they talk complete shit but that rarely happens, even in negative reviews
September 28, 20233 yr I remember CDPR giving away gifts to some journalists and reviewers before Cyberpunks releaseAlso not giving any codes for consoles, only PCs so the reviews were more positive
September 28, 20233 yr https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-sequel-is-now-the-focus-after-2-0-update-and-phantom-libertys-launch/1100-6518046/?ftag=CAD-01-10abi2fthey should slow their roll on making a sequel
September 28, 20233 yr Yeah, I get wanting to ride their rising popularity but I don't think anyone wants another 2077 launch situation
September 28, 20233 yr Though if they can pull it off successfully and release another phantom liberty/2.0 game right out the gate, they would be back to being a power housebut that's a big if
September 28, 20233 yr Im wary of cdpr after cyberpunk. sure things "improved" with 2.0 and phantom liberty but its cause they firetrucked up not cause they were successful post launch
September 28, 20233 yr its why people also say they'd be wary of hello games after no man's sky regarding a different game theyd makeso cdpr would have to prove they wouldnt firetruck up againjust like Hello games
September 28, 20233 yr Oh yeahThis next game HAS to land to show they launch 2077 was the exception, not the new ruleI think they can do it, as long as the higher ups don't try to get it out the door before it's ready
September 28, 20233 yr Yeah. People think they'd prove it with witcher 4 but here's the thing the devs team that make witcher 4 is currently fighting for their lives for obvious major reason. but that doesnt mean witcher 4 wouldnt be made by another team in cdpr
September 28, 20233 yr Yeah and low key I don't think I would be a fanIt's the same as making Atreus the new face of GoW, it just doesn't sit right with me
September 28, 20233 yr Yeah that's niceBut like a Ciri spin off game, sure I'm downbut The Witcher has always been GeraltI don't think cdpr can't make it work well, but I'm still not ready to let go of Geralt lmfao
September 28, 20233 yr I really need to play 2077 now that it's a full game LMAOIt's 60 bucks for 2077 + PL
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003