Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 21, 20232 yr I really hope that's not how they wrote him out of the story because it makes Kratos and Atreus both look like assholesespecially atreus
November 21, 20232 yr it's probably engine relatedFF13 is more popular in japan than in the westI don't blame them for not wanting to work with crystal tools againthey can still make versus 13 though
November 21, 20232 yr Honestly, Lightning will always be an iconQueen energyOH DAMNNIntendo got some good black friday dealsLet's see let's see....okay I might get Sonic Frontiers switch versionThe digital version is $23.99Or I could get the deluxe version for $27.99Hmmmm
November 21, 20232 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860923969926201384/1099902140866101320/image.png?ex=656d49b1&is=655ad4b1&hm=010cb7d66b056c33d4647e37be2e3b584f55febdbb84ff077aa1c098f24c8d28&
November 21, 20232 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860923969926201384/1099902377240297552/image.png?ex=656d49e9&is=655ad4e9&hm=7a15dcf2ad14d8fcaa9df5d89cc2e0728da714513283567dd4a7c0ac5aa86e4a&
November 21, 20232 yr Oh.....But I only have the xbox one S, the graphics aren't gonna look that greatAnd the ps5 is region-lockedcause I might move abroad soon, we'll seeTbf....the switch isn't great at all graphics wise anymore lmfao
November 21, 20232 yr nah nah the game is absoIute shithttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/860923969926201384/1099902143277842493/Screenshot_20221105_053938.png?ex=656d49b2&is=655ad4b2&hm=b7e123b26bec454569dd4996f750d860926b4884b48a86674c694742070a8802https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/860923969926201384/1099902143277842493/Screenshot_20221105_053938.png?ex=656d49b2&is=655ad4b2&hm=b7e123b26bec454569dd4996f750d860926b4884b48a86674c694742070a8802I want to shoot this gameoh ORyou can have this fantastic IeveI design 🤗 (this is reaI I didn't edit this)
November 21, 20232 yr Well I still want to give it a try, I've been wanting to play this game since it first came out LOLPlus, I'm super interested in the story
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003