Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 13, 20242 yr apparently theres rumors that samsung or lg is gonna showcase a new kind of phone thats transaparent or close to it and since samsung is having their event on the 17th this month im hoping this will debunk that cause i wouldnt want people to see what im texting or looking at
January 13, 20242 yr Like with a fold you get a bigger screen so it makes senseBut transparent I just can't see it
January 13, 20242 yr futursic tech excite people i guess. making people feel like they are in the future or closer to iti blame the movies for people's expectations
January 13, 20242 yr Like I saw the LG TVs that are transparentIt's neat and all but...what's the use exactly
January 13, 20242 yr Ya oled is getting a transparent tv from lgIts more so seems niche then anything practicalKinda disappointed from lg so far with ces.
January 13, 20242 yr samsung is doing that too saw their 2024 ces like lg's ces 2024 tooboth are doing transaparent tvs
January 13, 20242 yr Oh I missed Samsung doing it tooNot the type of tech I expected anyone to try outAh well, hopefully the next new thing seems more exciting
January 13, 20242 yr I recently got a 55" LG Oled G3 so not like Im looking to upgrade for a few years anyway lol
January 13, 20242 yr I have both, I dont like playing console games with monitors that much anymore.It wouldnt work with my Samsung Odyssey Oled g9 lol
January 13, 20242 yr im saving up to get my kid his own tv since we are sharing a room we have a bunk bed and i dont wanna deal with the projector in my room anymore due to the heat and how utra bright it is
January 13, 20242 yr can't forget tv, too. back to the future might have made people expect hoverboards, but star trek and the jetsons had us expecting way more than that (though we have actually got some of those things in a certain form now)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003