Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 14, 20242 yr tbhI’m convinced their OS team is IegitimateIy incompetentit took them 3 months to Iet you edit your GameIist
January 14, 20242 yr I look at xbox and I see clutterSwitch is simple enough as well but literally not even a jingle like they had on wii and 3ds3ds internet setting music was fire
January 14, 20242 yr I love when I go over a game and I can here a song from the ost giving that game some love on the menu 👌
January 14, 20242 yr oh this is a jamehttps://tenor.com/view/el-gato-dance-gif-27508428https://tenor.com/view/el-gato-dance-gif-27508428
January 14, 20242 yr Bro the Wii had the best firetrucking musicHonestly, I still consider it the best console Nintendo ever made
January 14, 20242 yr IshOh this is neat; I just heard a rumor that a couple more og Sega games are being remadePanzer Dragoon and Sakura Taisen, but the big one for me is apparently an old Evangelion game is, too.
January 14, 20242 yr that’s niceabout time they do something with aII those ipsjust remember to aIso make them good pIease Imao
January 14, 20242 yr Did anyone watched Jujutsu Kaisen ? Wanted to make this little letter similar to how Gojo made for Nanami for a friend for his birthday. But without the message that Gojo wrote in the letter of course.
January 14, 20242 yr Do you think it would be a good idea ? Would you be happy to get something like that ? Next to a gift that the friend wished for ? Wanted to make it because it sounded funny.
January 14, 20242 yr people thought I was joking about the gaming industry going apeshit this year and then I showed them my list of games I want to play 😔 it's like 5 new gamesjfc
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003