Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 16, 20242 yr I am currently doing the new main story quest in FFXIV and the characters have constantly party banter and I just ask myself why they couldn't do this in FF16 moreeven during story missions
January 16, 20242 yr I love how during the FF16 DLC, which I finally played yesterday, Jill still ain't got shit to do lol
January 16, 20242 yr I know the new character for maybe 10 minutes and she already has more dialogue than Jill during missions💀I learned in 10 minutes where she is from, got insight in her life and family, got a taste of her personality and she showed multiple emotionsher favorite emotion is uwu btw
January 16, 20242 yr Rage.Jill should have been Square's next big Female lead instead she's a footnote 😭
January 16, 20242 yr this patch is shockingly different in terms of quality compared to 16 or even the other post endwalker patches so farit's really goodthe solo duty is great, the pacing is great and the new character too
January 16, 20242 yr reminds me of the FF15 coIIab quest with some other gameNoct had better chemistry with the girI there than Luna 💀
January 16, 20242 yr When should I do the last alliance raid for endwalker? Before 6.5 or after part 1?
January 16, 20242 yr hmmm so Iong as it isn’t currentyou may simp for meIvin though standing carhow has this happened ?
January 16, 20242 yr im sorry but the way you said it sound like a denial for yourself kekanyway silightly off topic but just rewatching total recall (90s version) they predicted samsung's the wall/frame tv
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003