Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 19, 20242 yr I am not at aII shocked at how high the use is in business LMAOOObut programming I thought for sure wouId be the no.1
January 19, 20242 yr That’s not really how computers work. They’re good at short term decisions and less so at long term planning
January 19, 20242 yr everyone I know uses chatgpt to find and or write code for themwhich they then fine tune
January 19, 20242 yr ...but the phyiscaI version onIy on switcheven though the previous two had discs on PS4 😔
January 19, 20242 yr BAD SAMbad... sam.....😭Iegit the onIy advantage Ieft to discs is easier instaIIations cuz I don't have to waste 90 out of my 300GB monthIy package on a singIe gameit's better to wait for the day one 24GB patch!
January 19, 20242 yr LOL https://www.ign.com/articles/sony-reportedly-refunding-the-last-of-us-2-ps4-digital-owners-who-bought-ps5-version-full-price
January 19, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/IGN/status/1748359939825750439?t=chsPpnOTbj6rUXbpl7AJog&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003