Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 21, 20242 yr I saw that. I figured some people on here but be happy about that lolI'm happy others are happy
February 21, 20242 yr I mean Penny's Big Breakaway intrigued me tbh but it bothers the hell out of me that it's digital only
February 21, 20242 yr I got the recommendation from this discord to play Rift Apart and so far it's probably in my top 20 games so maybe I will enjoy Epic Mickey too
February 21, 20242 yr I mean I bought some Paper Mario-esque games even though I never played those games lol
February 21, 20242 yr I don't know how the controls will feel on other consoles but if they tidied it up a bit and fixed the goddamn camera, then I think it'll be sickOh wow thqnordic is doing the remake that's coolGod the opening cutscene looks so good
February 21, 20242 yr also what's cool about epic mickey is that there is a lot of choice you can have in sidequests and boss fights depending on if you use either paint or thinner
February 21, 20242 yr oh thank godand hey the screenshots provided Iook fine!sadIy not the KH3 IeveI I was hoping but they Iook good 👍
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003