Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 22, 20242 yr I am kinda hype to see the new DCCU, regarding I don't have to watch the old one
February 22, 20242 yr I need a list of DCCU phase 1 movies with release datesand I'd better see a Zatanna movie:6gunHopPop:brave and the bold is actually based
February 22, 20242 yr Flash director is still directing that one, need to see more first for me personally
February 22, 20242 yr Boostergold is also based ngl tho I am seeing a lot of James GunnI am not the biggest fan of James GunnI know he runs the DCCU now but...
February 22, 20242 yr that would be DC Universe though, no? which is comicsthis should be cinematic universe no?
February 22, 20242 yr James made some of the best projects for DC, from The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker S1 definitely recommend giving them a watch if you havent
February 22, 20242 yr I have watchhed the Suicide Squadit was deff better then the first oneidk I am just not a fan of his directing styleI don't like GotG that much either
February 22, 20242 yr and like his humor is a big part of his directing style which... if I don't like his humor... I am bound to not like his directing stylehe's good at stories and characters thoughwhich is why I am glad he'll be leading the DCCU
February 22, 20242 yr GOTG 3 was so close to being my movie of the year last year, but then American Fiction came out lol
February 22, 20242 yr ATSV is great, but I need to see Beyond to call it a perfect movie those two are just the same movie in my mind
February 22, 20242 yr I trust the Sony Animation team thoughever since Spider-Verse they only made bangerswe do not talk about Sony Animation before Spider-Verse....https://tenor.com/view/emoji-movie-dont-do-it-warn-emoji-movie-gifs-sony-gif-8984976https://tenor.com/view/emoji-movie-dont-do-it-warn-emoji-movie-gifs-sony-gif-8984976I like how Sony Animation literally went from the worst animation blockbuster to one so good that it revolutionized animation
February 22, 20242 yr Nah it was mostly them talking about the movie compared to the gameThey showed gameplay but it was the same as the demo
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003