Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 29, 20242 yr Details on Respawns cancelled Star Wars FPS game: • Played as a Mandalorian (not Din Djarin) • Pursued bounties across the galaxy • Very fast-paced combat due to the jetpack • Main enemies were various types of stormtroopers • 'Boss-like' enemies included fighting AT-ATs & AT-STs • Not open world https://insider-gaming.com/star-wars-mandalorian-game-canceled/Unfortunately 'COYOTE VS ACME' is in the process of being deleted https://vxtwitter.com/OrvilleIV/status/1763244251922723127So unless it gets leaked now, we will never see what couldve been.
February 29, 20242 yr Taking their ball and going home to pop the ball and throw it in the furnace, totally normal and rational behaviorWhat do you mean by this? Harsher how?(this isn't saying "you're wrong, explain why" or anything, just a request for more info)
February 29, 20242 yr If there's a new video game crash I'd rather check myself into a mental institution then go back to playing with rocks, sticks, and stones again.
February 29, 20242 yr I think means Iikea crash in the sense of absoIute shutdowndeathdestructionthat kinda crashnot the videogame Crash Bandicoot®️
February 29, 20242 yr n-no I mean that mega means thatokay so in 1986 there was the videogame crash caused by E.T for tha atari 2600it kiIIed gaming in the eyes of many, or was the straw that broke the cameI's backmega is afraid of another one happening
March 1, 20242 yr the previous Crash Bandicoot®️ video game was reIeased in 2023 by the name of Crash Team RumbIe and is a party game
March 1, 20242 yr I'll go insane without video games so that's why I'll have to check myself into a mental institution
March 1, 20242 yr I don't actually believe it. Everyone is just doom and gloomingBut Bamco killing the Digimon game franchise? That's 100% accurate. There are differences
March 1, 20242 yr idk why tbh there's a ton of Iayoffs but I'm unsure why that'd Iead to an industry-wide crash
March 1, 20242 yr Were not ever gonna get something like that ever again. Is it bleak and doom and gloom right now? YES But even if a shake up happens were gonna be just fine
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003