Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 2, 20242 yr it crashed on me 3 times...the game launcher... crashed...not a game I was playing trhough it the launcher itselfnow that's what I call 10/10 servicefiretruck YE IT HAPPENED AGAIN SUCH A GOOD GAME LAUNCHER JFCso anyways, I found out it'c cause VPNEpic Games doesn't like VPNs ig
March 2, 20242 yr because of a raiden recommendationI chaIIenge aII of you! what funny fun differences can you find? (there are a Iot)
March 2, 20242 yr 10-2LMAO nuts icupBRUHcircle epixsusdobbyvinePERSONAchange jobsenter story with no combatcocno funmeme cardcon loloh non canon beach episode lmfaoSPYRO
March 2, 20242 yr alive vs live?good time wasterim on a 12 hour drive rnparked at a gas stationbc im 2 hours early so im just killing time
March 2, 20242 yr 😌 👍Iive as inhttps://tenor.com/view/travis-scott-scream-concert-gif-14413320https://tenor.com/view/travis-scott-scream-concert-gif-14413320
March 2, 20242 yr i was thinking more streamer but that works too LMAOimagine how much rebirth i could have played if i could play and drive at the same time...........human limitations
March 2, 20242 yr didn't see it pointed out, but the girls' mouths have been changed (paine with a smile, yuna with a frown, rikku with, uh... longer mouth lines, i guess?)
March 2, 20242 yr Dammit I didn't even notice thatDaZ you put too much work into that 😭Omfg I just noticed the "suggestive vine"Recreate Crazy Taxi strats dog
March 3, 20242 yr I don’t get it how does this game not onIy have dynamic shadows but aIso muIti-shadow cast at the same timeand at 60fps too this is nonsense
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003