Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 14, 20242 yr you go from grit to unity fan remakeI despise itugIy directionIess unfinished Iooking I did not aIter this
March 14, 20242 yr I keep telling him to but noooo he's going to university for like some science thing or whateverA real career 😔😭
March 14, 20242 yr If I had tbh tho I wouldn't put money into something that won't sell barely any copieshttps://fxtwitter.com/moricalliope/status/1768276923623571927?t=PgDQWJ7tbGZGtIkMsSkhVQ&s=19https://fxtwitter.com/moricalliope/status/1768276923623571927?t=PgDQWJ7tbGZGtIkMsSkhVQ&s=19
March 14, 20242 yr my internet was being weird, this was meant to be at the "remaster itself is shit" commentto which i must add on, everything besides the secret ending but we all know we'll never get the follow up we wanted 😭
March 14, 20242 yr you think I won't?no one eIse wiII ever do itthat's the most depressing part we wiII never know wth any of that meant 😭
March 14, 20242 yr yeah....I wasn't too sad when he left lolLike he got a bum deal and all but still lol
March 14, 20242 yr man I reaIIy hope I don't run out of ideas as hard as this"what do we do where do we put hte suicide squad next" "UM UH UM" "GENERIC FANTASY LAND"
March 14, 20242 yr What you don't want to be hit by truck-kun, so you can go to another world, level up, choose a class, have a harem with 6 girls, like come on man Oh and be over powered just cause
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003