Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 14, 20242 yr Something about "something the rest of us with IQs higher than room temperature know"
March 14, 20242 yr Him getting fired right before his show debuts and losing his other works makes it very likely he did something bad and it will come out soon
March 14, 20242 yr Ya, I really doubt its something like he just only had a OF and thats the reason, doesnt make much sense to me Its gonna be something more we just dont know about right now
March 14, 20242 yr Clearly you and I are dummies for not knowing he was fired because he had an OF account /s
March 14, 20242 yr The joy this brings me is immeasurableSomehow that's even worse lol; instead of just insulting you they were being smug/pretentious
March 14, 20242 yr I might start with art too once I get my Ipad already looked up some procreate guides
March 14, 20242 yr The Mermaid stuff you mentioned yeah?I'll be honest I never considered that for X; kinda feel silly that I never did now lol
March 14, 20242 yr Listen, I'm a fairly knowledgeable dude about symbolisms and whatnot but I have my gaps ok lolI'm good at like- set piece, meta-contextual, background and call-back/foreshadowing symbolismwith a minor in hand symbolism.Know what else has a lot of water? Avatar 2: The Way of Water. Streaming now 😎
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003