Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 15, 20242 yr I don't follow all these leaks and rumor things unless Hunt posts them so likeIs there any credible source that they actually are?
March 15, 20242 yr Midori has mentioned it happening, since Atlus has plans for P3R and Metaphor getting ports for it
March 15, 20242 yr I can get the skepticism on a ps5 pro but come on, Switch 2 will be happening sometime soon. We are 7 years into it's lifecycle.On the pro thing it just makes sense for both Sony and Xbox to make a pro version to dip their hands into more money.There's also how some develoepers have gotten their hands on a ps5 pro dev kit so....yeah
March 15, 20242 yr Ok see you're saying the PS5 pro thing like it's common knowledge lolI don't know man I just play the games lol I got out of the leaks scene a while ago- was ruining my enjoyment of the medium
March 15, 20242 yr And sure the Switch is 7 years old but I don't know if its a "guarantee" Switch 2 is next year
March 15, 20242 yr And if I'm wrong cool I'm wrong lol I'm just sayingThe only time I get leaks and rumors is legit whenever Hunt posts anything lol in my day to day life on Twitter I've tried to block it out of my algorithm best I canTheres only one thing the Twitter algorithm won't let me escape. Tifa simps....
March 15, 20242 yr Well true lolBut I've said this in the past you're a better pop culture news source than actual pop culture accounts lmaoIdk what the lore is on how or why you came to share pertinent information about games and movies but the point is I appreciate it
March 15, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/IGN/status/1768304883675824463?t=vzwJhCQjaX59DuLO61IQCQ&s=09
March 15, 20242 yr https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/teen-titans-live-action-movie-1235853170/
March 15, 20242 yr VERY HAPPY this got out there nowHappy things seem to be going smoothly with talking to partners
March 15, 20242 yr Its begun, first look on the set of 'SUPERMAN' with Maria Gabriela De Faria as The Engineer
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003