Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 15, 20242 yr Tom Henderson suggests the PS5 Pro leaks are real from today, expects a Holiday 2024 release window Rendering 45% faster than PS5 2-3x Ray-tracing (x4 in some cases) 33.5 Teraflops PSSR (PlayStation Spectral Super Resolution Upscaling) upscaling/antialiasing solution Support for resolutions up to 8K is planned for future SDK version Custom machine learning architecture AI Accelerator, supporting 300 TOPS of 8 bit computation / 67 TFLOPS of 16-bit floating point https://insider-gaming.com/ps5-pro-specs-2024/
March 16, 20242 yr you know what actuaIIy?? maybe if the game is Iike, super super goodI’II get RT SHADOWS TOO (you wiII never notice them)this is the Ieast I’ve cared about a new pIaystation thing cuz it won’t soIve the awfuI optimization issue, just make it sIightIy Iess worse
March 16, 20242 yr i think it's probably like this (smartest to not smartest): auron/lulu kimahri wakka yuna tidus/rikkuidk where paine goes, i never played x-2
March 16, 20242 yr The Fayth are firetrucking horrifying oh my god.https://tenor.com/view/shocked-surprised-oop-what-was-that-charlamagne-gif-17387330https://tenor.com/view/shocked-surprised-oop-what-was-that-charlamagne-gif-17387330
March 16, 20242 yr FFX is one of those things where when I play it it gets me existential in a good(?) way lol
March 16, 20242 yr tht reminds mein seymour fIux’s fight, the funniest thing happened to meso he has 8,000 HP Ieft, and I think damn Auron might be abIe to kiII him now, or eIse he does his big finaI attack, do I guard or attack I attacked didn’t finish himhe does his TotaI AnnihiIation attack, everyone dead! except Auron with 198 HP with Haste, I revive Yuna and then….damn Auron couId deffs kiII him now So with the most I’ve ever thought over a decision in an RPG, I cIick Attackand HE DID IT!!! I forgot to revive IuIu though so she gets 0 exp 💀
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003