Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 19, 20242 yr Man I don't kno why but every time you send that emote I hear the Taco Bell bell- help me 😭
March 19, 20242 yr https://variety.com/2024/film/news/popeye-live-action-movie-chernin-king-features-1235945446/
March 19, 20242 yr Aaron-Taylor Johnson has received an offer for the role of James Bond https://news.sky.com/story/aaron-taylor-johnson-chosen-as-next-james-bond-reports-say-13097868
March 19, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/dividusyliaster/status/1770004570132910130?s=46&t=tZWjPNd8mq0soMbMYTZeag
March 19, 20242 yr Time to bring back a classic: "if you think about it, every game where you play as someone else (aka not you specifically) is an RPG, because you're playing the role of someone else"Hey man, I don't come for your comfort games, leave mine aloneJrpg: ends with you killing god RPG: ends with you killing, uh... Not god, I guess
March 19, 20242 yr RPG: ends with you killing God-Adjacent.I thought that was Animal Crossing sksksk(I too play Genshin)I'm a proud trash tier Raiden/Furina main lol
March 19, 20242 yr That's probably gonna be the pre order bonus for dawntrailThey having a panel this sat
March 19, 20242 yr Yeah I sawIs it one of those pre order things where you get it when the expansion launches or when you pre order
March 19, 20242 yr God this thread is so tiltingThe world would be such a better place without the term jrpgBecause no one knows what this shit even meansUsing "party-based rpg" or "turn-based rpg" or "action rpg" is too hard for people
March 19, 20242 yr Ser gud, nein? I was so on board with the FF16 dev talking about how they hated that term lolI think like u said, utilizing the different RPG's is better.ARPG, CRPG, TBRPG; it'd make life easier man
March 19, 20242 yr If you just would call it japanese rpg that's already the moment where you start putting these games into a box, because not every rpg in japan is like a persona or final fantasy
March 19, 20242 yr JRPG = animeGrunting and crying pretty boysConvoluted story lines w/godsIt's so Japan.
March 19, 20242 yr And even calling it anime rpg is still wrong because not every anime has the same vibes as ff or persona
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003