Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I don't think it works quite like that

Santa might have better management all around but either way they have basically total freedom

Plus I don't think sony has fully bought Bungie yet, they're doing payments with the final payment in the summer which is where we're going to see what happens to executives

There's also been reports that regardless of how well final shape does, they're could be more layoffs

Damn.. that sucks- tbh I didn't know it was being paid in payments

I didn't even know that was an option when acquiring a company skskks

I hope things turn around. I'd hate to lose Bungie. Not for Sony's sake, but the medium as a whole.

Their legacy should be more than Halo 1-Reach and then a decade plus of mid.

I don't see Destiny as mid but a lot of folks will say that.

I mean they just did a livestream showing off some new content that they're releasing for free and it looks quite fun, but the community is a bunch of haters and nitpick about stupid stuff that previous bungie games have done before

I pray that they can turn it around, but it's gonna be hard

But from what they've shown, they are making progress

It is

It's where that a lot of content creators are calling out the community reactions cuz they aren't called for tbh

For free content, this is pretty sick and people have been asking for a horde mode for YEARS

Personally I'm more surprised that he was previously in teen wolf

'Alien: Romulus' (this one a maybe) and 'Beetlejuice Beetlejuice' trailers expected for tomorrow

I really hope Romulus is better than the last one

I didn't mind it as a cheap space slasher movie but like

These Alien movies have been so weird. And tbh they've been inconsistent since the second one 😭

Like has there been a good thing Alien has done besides the directors cuts of AVP and AVPR and Isolation?

y’aII couIdn’t have ported daxter?

the actuaI good game?

Worse thing about Daxter is the generic soundtrack and title screen right out of MS Paint

sony’s cIassic Iineup on PS3 was great

they had kIonoa dawg
heck, even Persona 1 and 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top