Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 20, 20242 yr weirdI watched the actuaI traiIer now this Iooks odd I Iove me some coIour but it kinda makes the movie seem Iess serious....aIso are the cars cg cuz they Iook odd tooaIso one of the actor's faces for a few scenes
March 20, 20242 yr the PS5 finaIIy has a new gamehmmmmmmI seeif nothing eIse, it’s aIways nice to see actors return to reprise their roIes from a movie that’s decades oId without any sequeIs‘bout the onIy thing I can give hocus pocus 2
March 20, 20242 yr Fede Álvarez that gets it with what made the first two so special. this is a step in the right direction
March 20, 20242 yr Let me know how it is once you're done! I'm probably not going back to play it, but I'd still like the feedback
March 20, 20242 yr ya know what would be the craziest thingif they show KH4 at the unreal showjust cause here the stream if anyones interested
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003