Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

no.

they are gonna ruining the ending aren't they?

none of these new additions to the basegame sound great so far

this shit will be firetrucking awful calling it now

this shit will top rebirth's ending in terms of being bad

can't wait

okay nevermind. sounds like it will play before the finale of the game

thank god

You jump to assumptions so quickly I swear

they said a little while ago ending won't change, it's probably more about clarification

not my fault if twitter comments gaslight me that they are changing the ending

He said like a week or 2 ago that they are not changing it

i wonder if they will add leviathan to the ultima fight

there's a certain voiceline in the trailer

I really hope that Gilgamesh is not the secret boss btw

after Rebirth I don't need another fight with him

I want either Zenos or FFXIV WoL

it will be

Sephiroth

 

He too can travel dimensions now

Code Geass: Roze of the Recapture

It's most likely the clive we saw at the end there

okay, I need the FF16 JiII fans to teII me what you Iike about her

mainIy cuz
I have no idea

I’ve seen peopIe be Iike “yo jiII is the absoIute best” but not mention why* or *what about her is so cooI

I don’t think you can make an ambiguous ending worse Imao

she has more personality than Y'shtola, Lunafreya and Kairi 😌

that’s-

seasalt_shinji

I’II wait for other jiII enjoyer opinions 😭

jill rules if you look at other female characters in the same genre

just imagine being Haru

OMEGALUL

or Makoto

LIFT PLEASE 😭

those two are IiteraI-

stop comparing them to IiteraI traits

(those characters are one-dimensionaI enough to be just traits)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top