Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 25, 20242 yr if they can have an actuaI settings menu for once then oh boy oh boy! business time!in fairness to them, they have worked with this engine an obscene amount but they couIdn't optimize it weII for PS5 so idk if that's saying much
March 25, 20242 yr which is equaIIy depressing considering one's a proprietary engine and the other's used by Iike, 70 miIIion games at this pointweII hey that might prove it cannot be as bad as 7R's port 👍
March 25, 20242 yr Like the Bahamut fight is one of if not the best set pieces of Final Fantasy in around a decade lol
March 25, 20242 yr but wiII it be better than 15's? nothing is as bad as 15's port so yes to that as weII
March 25, 20242 yr It was too firetrucking good and I'm glad they took the summons and made them even more badass15 was getting there with summons being crazy important but they were lacking all around
March 25, 20242 yr Lol it wasn't well implementedThat was the one thing I always dreaded in every FF is the lack of summons being important, and just another weapon they use9 was mostly Alex 13 almost did it 14 is when they really started
March 25, 20242 yr One of the things from 13 trilogy I liked was its Paradigm combat system, and Yeul and Caius plot, and thats probably it lol Though its been years since I properly played them
March 25, 20242 yr Could've sworn that was a one-and-done story, but I guess they have more ideas now
March 25, 20242 yr Seen in the YouTube sidebar of the video I was watching: "legend of Korra is overrated"Uh... I was pretty sure the hot take was that it's underrated?
March 25, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/JaharaJayde/status/1772372592214626572?t=yPAd_cyvhjIJ2XshAvoeeA&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003