Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 26, 20242 yr And I know deep down that CC: Crystal Bearers will never get a remakehttps://tenor.com/view/vegeta-rain-gif-23391878No matter how hard I try to stay positive 🥲
March 26, 20242 yr there are 2 routes they couId take actuaIIy remake FF8 or make FF8 as if it were concieved in 2024they wiII pick uhhhhh weII 8's audience is nowhere as big as 7's so probabIy just remake FF8
March 26, 20242 yr Okay, I jumped the gun in calling it a MOBA; but I saw it say it'd be like Overwatch and thought to myself "I know exactly how this is gonna go".
March 26, 20242 yr Let's be honest 7's fandom is bigger than all the other FF games fandoms 😔 unfortunately
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003