Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 30, 20242 yr Good to know.So is it a game where you can block most things, and dodge others, like Sekiro and Lies of P? Or is supposed to be more of a DMC- fast paced affair?
March 30, 20242 yr so you can block but there is a shield gauge, If that depletes you take damage but its reducedalso theres procs of yellow, blue and purple Yellow must dodge cant block Blue - :8_: ⭕ Purple - :2_: ⭕
March 30, 20242 yr Oooo ok interestingShit that looks complex for me almost lol but I'm intrigued; I'm much more a fan of the defensive parry style, thanks for the info
March 30, 20242 yr guys I think I just started a revolution so marvels rivals is an upcoming shooter game and they have a discord server I was mentioning being gay message deleted ok weird, ig gay can be seen as an insult lets suplament LGBT in place of it deleted again so I point it out and it got through when I said L G B T and people started experimenting 🏳️🌈? deleted queer? deleted pride? deleted now I and some friends of mine got banned and we started a second server that is pride inclusive
March 30, 20242 yr we have recieptsand some folks are contacting news outlets like Pinknews as we speak
March 30, 20242 yr Don't worry bud it hurt me too congratulations on getting the easiest mainline FF platinum trophy and the only 1 of 2 I have 😭😭😭
March 30, 20242 yr The only Plat that went crazy for new FF so far is rebirthfiretruck FF9 PLATfiretruck FF10 PLAT
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003