Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 2, 20242 yr The most consistent "compliment" I've ever seen that game get is "Well... it's maybe better than DMC2! :'D"
April 2, 20242 yr Hunt I swear to God.I ain't need to hear 13 praise I see it on Twitter already have mercy 😭
April 2, 20242 yr https://fxtwitter.com/wbpictures/status/1775191473706926262?t=zkdnYUK-K2KGzpLsLP4YgA&s=19
April 2, 20242 yr hyppppppeThis movie sounds like it's gonna be weird contentious and Avant Garde as firetruck but screw it I'm inwe Ballin it up boysGotham Style.
April 2, 20242 yr now see, as a videogame it’s pretty smooth with rythm evenerr I MEAN fIow it has fIow👀okay no funky fatheranyhow, it has good fIow but as a dmc game it’s straight sacriIegeevery version outside of the onIy on PS4 and Xbone don’t even have a Iock-on reticIeoh for certainthere’s a Iot of great tracks in this triIogyngI if it wasn’t for it’s unique sound kid me mightn’t have enjoyed it as much
April 2, 20242 yr ironicaIIy that’s the onIy one I’ve pIayedkid me Ioved it, cuz it was my first consoIe FF hameWOAH LOOK AT ALL THE GREEPHICSand the Iag oh god why is it IaggingngI though, the afternoon city pIace near the end of the game Iooks fantastic stiII
April 2, 20242 yr same lol, i marathoned through the first two and by the time i got to the third game i got tired so i took a break and just never got back to it
April 2, 20242 yr I'm excited to get adept raid weaponsTbh, Into the light might just bring destiny back tbh
April 2, 20242 yr I didn't know that the FF mainsub hates Remake's combat system so much then I realized that the FF mainsub hates everything
April 2, 20242 yr Ok bro are we on 2 different internetsI swear I've see posts saying Remakes combat should be the norm going forward 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003