Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 28, 20242 yr I just find Eve's outfits hella uglyLike there are some good ones there but most I have seen I haven't liked at all
April 28, 20242 yr It's mostly in the eyes of Korean fashionThere's a lot that are greatLike I don't love all of themHer default tho is very iconic
April 28, 20242 yr There ya goPlay with thatYa know what's the best is they have these little mini game things for some treasure chests and it's not tediousIt's quick, snappySomething I wish rebirth was good at
April 28, 20242 yr >Kye I'm not on the anti-fanservice side I just think both sides are being cringe 😭
April 28, 20242 yr That's honestly the best outfit in the game I have seen so farSecond one being this one
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003