Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 2, 20242 yr you just know they gonna drag out the final season of Stranger Things so hard, especially when Season 4 releasing in this format was still sadly super successful.
May 2, 20242 yr Not to knock animation cause it's hard af I did some in 3d works, but invincible is not crazy artistically to warrent splitting it
May 2, 20242 yr Oh I absolutely agreeLike I would understand if it was like a year from season 1But season 2 took 3 yearsIt was not worth it for that much time
May 2, 20242 yr Fans wouldve gladly waited a few more months for Season 2 if it meant they got no break in betweenall the hype sadly died for the show and it was sad
May 2, 20242 yr Shows like X-Men 97' prove the weekly format is the best way to release showsIt wouldnt of been as impactful if it was released all at once, still would be great of course, but the reception wouldnt be as big as it is now without it
May 2, 20242 yr X-Men 97 proves the weekly format should have never left lolWell, I guess I didn't but, industry was trying to move away from it, and a-hole influencers were trying to tell me "this is how it should be actually" for the last 5 years -_-
May 2, 20242 yr Frieren was the only new anime in recent time that did 28 episodes week to week with no split at allI was so shocked be cause of the recent trend of splitting seasonshttps://fxtwitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1786096318106280374?t=7yOBOF_RWLOPSbDbKIha4w&s=19Holy shitsony trying to own entertainmentThey got anime on lock and now they still going bigger
May 2, 20242 yr paramountI mean, they have nickeIodeon who have spongebob and tmnt and uh uhyeahI'm sure paramount makes other stuff that's just aII I know them as
May 2, 20242 yr Yeah, ya know what if I had to choose between the 2 sony would be the bet firetruck disneyTransformers
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003