Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 2, 20242 yr .............I have never been more excited onIy to be thrown into disappointment before
May 2, 20242 yr This is just a cinematic trailer, no voiceover, no gameplay or anything so I don't think game has gone far enough there so I doubt it's ConroyEither way it's a VR game so I am not expecting much from this
May 2, 20242 yr Accurate title, lolDoes multiversus count in this case? Like, the beta was already out so are we saying the full release and the beta don't count as the same in this instance?
May 2, 20242 yr Paul Walter Hauser has been casted in a mysterious role in Marvel Studios 'FANTASTIC FOUR' https://deadline.com/2024/05/fantastic-four-movie-casts-paul-walter-hauser-mystery-role-1235902723/Expected to be H.E.R.B.I.E or Mole Man
May 2, 20242 yr zeIda's probabIy the nintendo series that'd work weII in Iive-action, aIongside metroid maybe
May 2, 20242 yr but I'd stiII much rather an animated movie2D or 3D either one'd be fine by mezeIda cg is rare anyways
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003