Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 3, 20242 yr Is helldivers actually as popular as the hype and advertising makes it out to be, or is it just one of those games that has a reasonably sized dedicated playerbase with an over-the-top advertising team?
May 3, 20242 yr I for some reason thought you were from like Norway or some shit 🤣From what I've heard from some friends who's opinons I trust, it is quite fun, but just became a talking piece when a certain demographic got rowdyWhy does the character after the exclamation points look like a curled up cat?
May 3, 20242 yr I love it when people love something they don't realize is making fun of them and then the realization they were the butt of a joke the whole time
May 3, 20242 yr I got the game a few hours ago, it's honestly pretty fun.It's a very fun game to waste time withIt is true
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003