Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I mean that depends

if it's Barry or Jairus no one will care

because everyone hates Barry and Jairus

laughsinnomura

those are opposites

aII of them

psshh come on snake
we aII have those Iying around in the couch somewhere

I mean yeah what you expect

900 is really affordable

for a PC

I barely have 900 at the end of the month 😭

I don't make those fat streamer cheddah checks like you 😔😔😔

20240508_160616.jpg?ex=663d2cbd&is=663bdb3d&hm=8b9420a7400bfe4cd0ba4283f43084cf53b594b5ad43908d976a1eb8e50b2b4b&

Oh god he's joining the brawl now

Is this... Is it gonna be satire? Like, mega64 makes funny videos last I recall

MF misspelled petition.

And speech

HUH

NAH

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top