Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 8, 20242 yr I hesitate to say we Iose anything with that but it'II stiII be disgusting cuz microsoft themseIves started that studioit'd be a miserabIe Iook anyhowand wouId fit right in with the current xbox stuff!!
May 8, 20242 yr I love it when companies abuse the trust and good faith of their fans and put hundreds of people out of work for their own incompetence, and not the people who are actually suffering for itGAMING BABY YIPPIE-KAI-YAYGenuine question; you think they'd kill off Halo?I can't imagine it and yet...After yesterday, who tf knows.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003